How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

M. canaday, disabled verteran, graduate Denver University

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** canaday, disabled verteran, graduate Denver University College of Law class of 1994, Colo Supreme Court attorney registration #028015 dated May 1997.
I need a lawyer. I can't do it myself. . .federal tort claims act and Bevins, and due process violations, 42 usca 1983, pendent claims violation crs 18-5-116. . .
You see. I have not practiced since 2000. To the extent I am able I will do what is necessary. e-mail***@******.*** - preferred communication channel, phone number(###) ###-####
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
do you know what the federal tort claims act or a bevins action or 42 usca 1983 is about?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or