How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 6423
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1. I am seeking legal representation: A. My son was abused

Customer Question

1. I am seeking legal representation:A. My son was abused at hands of daycare staff and his mother's relatives.
- I successfully sued the daycare.B. His very therapist and women's organization, endangered my son's therapy, engaged in covering up, neglecting abuse, and defaming, disparaging, and slandering me, to silence my voice.C. Damages include:i. Obstructing me and chilling me from advocating fro my son.ii. Most importantly, endangering my son and depriving a much abused and compromised son, of the therapy and counseling he needed, to address his abuses, and bolster him, to defend himself from abuse and bullying.2. I would like representation to sue:A. Therapist.B. Women's group.3. A paralegal has seen my evidence, and is assisting me in preparing lawsuit. I would like legal representation when done.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA's customers. However, you may be able to find an attorney to assist you at or by contacting your State Bar for a referral. You will need a tort lawyer that specializes in day care negligence suits.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Please see response above.