How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1. Discrimination, defamation, and slaqnder towards me, to

Customer Question

1. Discrimination, defamation, and slaqnder towards me, to silence my voice and cover up abuse to my minor son, at the hands of relatives and a daycare (I successfully sued daycare). Now I would like to take legal action against women's group and clinic, who engaged in misconduct to cover up abuse.2. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

When you are ready, please upload the suit and write down the questions you have about it that you want answered. While we cannot do a wholesale review of the suit [you will need to consult a local lawyer for that], I can answer what specific questions you may have over the phone.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ZPlease just provide written response.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but document review is a service that takes some extra time and it is covered under our premium services offer. I will opt out so that another expert can try to assist you. Your deposit is still in tact.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Ray here a new expert, can you up load the suit here for comment, thanks for your patience.