How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask David C. Garner Your Own Question
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1043
Experience:  JD with Distinction, Admitted to practice in California
Type Your Legal Question Here...
David C. Garner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in California. I am legally blind and want to file a

Customer Question

I live in California. I am legally blind and want to file a PERSONAL INJURY LAWSUIT IN SURPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY CIVIL COURT. How do I get started? I am filling PRO-SA.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  David C. Garner replied 1 year ago.


This will be difficult. I urge you to hire an attorney. Depending on the case, many will take it on a contingent basis. If you have trouble locating one, you can contact the California state bar and they can help. With limited time remaining, that is probably your best option.

I hope this helps.