How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

You just answered a question but I have another one. My

Customer Question

You just answered a question but I have another one. My mothers home is in a living trust which the other 2 parties are her daughters one who has no contact with her, and the other comes back once a year. They will be responsible for 2/3 of the monthly expenses but they will be witches when the time comes; and what would be the best way to handle this situation; can I force sale due to non payment expenses?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your follow up.

I will be happy to answer your new question, once my answer to the original question is accepted and positively rated.

Thank you.