How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need advice on a online doc my husband filled out and

Customer Question

I need advice on a online doc my husband filled out and wants me to sign for a separation. He wants to offer me 3k , car and furniture decorations in home. We've lived together since 2007 and been married since Dec 1, 2013.
He wanted to bring in another woman into our marriage and I told him to get rid of her several months ago., Since then he has held back sex, any form of intimacy, he's become mentally abusive, he ignores me, and has basically said he wants what he wants and I need to abide by that.
I feel I'm backed into a corner and need legal advice. I'm open to answer any other questions you may have.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?