Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My question today is in regards to a writ of garnishment

Customer Question
Hi, My question today is in...
My question today is in regards ***** ***** writ of garnishment with notice of exemption and pending levy.
The debetor is discover bank. It seem a new creditor has taken this account. My wages were being garnished and they put a lien on my hous but with someone new in the picture I guess they start aol over. My question is how do I answer the two questions at the bottom of the page yes or no? Yes I suppose I do own them the money but no I don't believe I have a set off....Help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/4/2016
Lawyer: Kim Courtney,
 replied 1 year ago
Kim Courtney

Hello, I am an attorney and I am happy to assist.

It isn't clear to me what the two questions are that you want to answer. Can you please state them?

Thanks

Kim

Lawyer: Kim Courtney,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi, please provide more info and I'll see if I can help.

Thanks

Kim

Kim Courtney
Kim Courtney
Kim Courtney