How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 6391
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had car accident I was crimminally charged had bench trial

Customer Question

i had car accident I was crimminally charged had bench trial with judge found not guilty i live in ma i need a civil lawyer to help me i am being sued by the motrocycle that hit me i have insurance lawyer she is not working in my best interest and fighting for me leins were put on my property we had a hearing for this and when i got there she told me she was negogiating with other side for me to pay this man i never authoirzed her to do this and at hearing she was throwing numbers at me i thought we were going there to get leins off property she never argued for that i asked her many times after crimminal trial in dec 2015 have you heard from this man she said no i came up with the idea to get leins off and she said she would go for that and that is what this hearing was supposed to be about the accident was sept 2014 i got sewed nov 2014 do you know any good lawyer to help me i need someone to fight for me and hellp me i feel like she sold me out
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

We are not permitted to refer any particular lawyer to JA customers; but you need to find a lawyer that defends tort cases. This link may help you locate such a lawyer.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you saying tort lawyers get Leins off houses
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

They can, but I was under the impression that you want a lawyer to replace your insurance defense lawyer. If you want one that helps you remove liens of your house, then you will need a real estate litigation attorney to work in tandem with the insurance defense lawyer or a tort defense lawyer that you hire.

Here is a link for the real estate lawyers.