Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I had car accident I was crimminally charged had bench trial

Customer Question
with judge found not guilty...
i had car accident I was crimminally charged had bench trial with judge found not guilty i live in ma i need a civil lawyer to help me i am being sued by the motrocycle that hit me i have insurance lawyer she is not working in my best interest and fighting for me leins were put on my property we had a hearing for this and when i got there she told me she was negogiating with other side for me to pay this man i never authoirzed her to do this and at hearing she was throwing numbers at me i thought we were going there to get leins off property she never argued for that i asked her many times after crimminal trial in dec 2015 have you heard from this man she said no i came up with the idea to get leins off and she said she would go for that and that is what this hearing was supposed to be about the accident was sept 2014 i got sewed nov 2014 do you know any good lawyer to help me i need someone to fight for me and hellp me i feel like she sold me out
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/4/2016
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

We are not permitted to refer any particular lawyer to JA customers; but you need to find a lawyer that defends tort cases. This link may help you locate such a lawyer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you saying tort lawyers get Leins off houses

They can, but I was under the impression that you want a lawyer to replace your insurance defense lawyer. If you want one that helps you remove liens of your house, then you will need a real estate litigation attorney to work in tandem with the insurance defense lawyer or a tort defense lawyer that you hire.

Here is a link for the real estate lawyers.

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney