Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

We reserved an RV, the RV they gave us was a lesser model

Customer Question

we reserved an RV, the RV they gave us was a lesser model and they charged us the same price as the one we should've already had, the receipt even says so, the receipt has a totally different make, model and lic plate no., we turn the RV in Thursday, isn't this a breach of contract?
Expert:  Barrister replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

they gave us was a lesser model and they charged us the same price as the one we should've already had, the receipt even says so, the receipt has a totally different make, model and lic plate no., we turn the RV in Thursday, isn't this a breach of contract?

.

Absolutely...you didn't get what you paid for so they owe you the difference in what you received vs. what you paid for. So if they won't give you a voluntary credit for any reduced value of the lesser model, your recourse here is to sue them in small claims court under a breach of contract action for the difference between what you paid for and the lower model you received.

.

.

thanks