Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My son age 47. with Huntingtons Chorea for some 7 years and

Customer Question

My son age 47. with Huntingtons Chorea for some 7 years and I with my Lyme disease, Asthma, Fibromyalgis etc. at 67 have rented a mobile home some 10 months ago has central air and large enough to accomadate a wheel chair. The mobile home community was sold out to another party and we have just had our central air quit. after having the service man out we were told it would be almost $2000 to have it fixed and the manager here at the park says she isn't getting it fixedand keeps coming up with comments like I'll see if I can get you a fan, then its I am checking on a window air conditioner. I have had to call her over and over for days only to get a message to leave one and she'll call back and after days go by with no contact I call her again. just a vicious circle.My asthma and blood pressure is really getting out of hand. I have expressed that we are disabled and need her help. She says that's not her problem she doesn't have to take care of the air just sewer, well, etc What can We do we don,t get around well and can't go to a restraint every day.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to contact the City/Town's Sanitary Department/Inspectional Services Department and let them come out to your Mobile home and see the condition that you are living in. Also, the mobile home is not supposed to be charging you for rent when your AC is not working .

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.