Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I stayed at the park central hotel for two days. They told

Customer Question
me when I called they...
I stayed at the park central hotel for two days. They told me when I called they had internet service. They did not. We had no maid service so no towels after the first day. The water in the bathtub was running enough to prevent sleep, not dripping but full running. I looked at their web page and they advertised the mambo restaurant on site and a barbeque area and a bar area along wit numerous other things the places were non existant. There was mold and it was filthy. after about an hour I told the night clerk we were going to leave, she said they would still charge me. There was glass on the 2nd floor walkway. They had 1 handicap parking space and the night attendant parked there. I am handicapped. The evening shift attendant was outside talking to some men that were parked in the handicapped zone and there was no handicapped plaque or tags, she knew it. when i left i asked for a receipt and they said their receipt system didn't work, so i couldn't get a receipt. I am now trying to find who owns this property and haven' been successful. They are false advertising on their website and on the phone. what can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
8/1/2016
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Your recourse here is to sue them in small claims court for a refund of any money you paid based on their fraud, misrepresentation and breach of contract. You entered into an agreement to pay for a habitable dwelling with the amenities that they advertised and they breached the agreement by failing to provide what you paid for.

.

You can look up the hotel name on the secretary of state's website to see who the designated agent for service is and that is who you would have to have served with any summons and complaint to go to court.

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is this only going to cost the 47.00? Will I have to pay monthly fees for your service?

No, you are only billed monthly if you signed up for a subscription with JustAnswer. If you didn't click on anything agreeing to a subscription, then it is just a one time fee.

.

You can double check with JustAnswer customer service to make sure though.. "", the Customer Support team is available to help you 24/7. Email***@******.*** In the US or Canada 1-***-***-**** Available 6am to 9pm PST or use this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help""

.

.

thanks

Barrister, Attorney