How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116796
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I sue DCs for committing purgery in a trail and also

Customer Question

Can I sue DCs for committing purgery in a trail and also obtaining my medical information without a court order or with my permission...??
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you proved in court that they committed perjury, you can sue the DCS social workers for civil rights violations and for malicious prosecution and seek damages from them for their conduct. Cases against DCS for their abusive tactics are not easy, they frequently abuse parents, but more and more courts are finding against DCS and these incompetent social workers for large judgments. So yes, you can sue them and if you prove they lied you can get a sizeable judgment against them as well, but you will need a local attorney to represent you and you can find a local DCS attorney at the same sites used by other attorneys, or or google "sue child protection" and your state and you will get attorneys who specialize in pursuing these negligent and incompetent social workers of DCS.