How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking for someone to represent me as someone who has been

Customer Question

Looking for someone to represent me as someone who has been sprayed with bug spray (SEVIN) carbaryl at work without protective gear or warning. Dropped off on an island in the middle of the bay and sprayed for 6 hours straight with two helicopters delivering the insecticide directly on us as we were holding signs to show them the delineation points to spray. We were not told where we were going and the boat dropped us off and THEN the captain told us what to do. They would not let us get back in the boat. They were laughing, but we did not think it was funny. The helicopters came next and doused us repeatedly- "attacking" in tandem. We had many ill-effects in varying degrees according to the individuals at the event. I do not think any of the other people who were there are living now, only me- I could be wrong about that...I do not know because I have not seen them for many years. One of the men who was there was 86 years old (he was a "working man") and I knew him for many years before that day- but after that day, I never saw him again... There is an active cover-up that is still ongoing- but I don't think any cares at all... All the evidence is forensic and cannot be denied if anyone cares at all... but after all this time- I can only conclude that no one really cares at all...Am I wrong? Six hours later they picked us up. I had a severe epileptic seizure as soon as I was dropped off at my parents house. I was bleeding profusely from every orifice and had my very first seizure (a violent grand mal) in front of 10+ people and my mother called the poison control center. The poison center contacted my employer and his wife immediately rushed into my parents house and proceeded to attack me. She was yelling and screaming that I was "fired" and I would never see a paycheck- They were going to deny that I worked for them. This is exactly what happened. I did not receive any pay. My mother was angry (she was trying to protect me) and made her leave. I have been harassed by them for many years since that date by her and her "friends." Driving by and throwing garbage at me because I often have to walk as I cannot drive any more due to my condition. The harassment is child's play compared to the effects of the spraying that I have had to endure since that day. I used to drive for a living- now I cannot even drive a car without perhaps injuring others and as such I let my drivers license expire before any one forced me to do so. I did not want to risk an attack while operating heavy machinery. My condition has gradually worsened over the years and as such have had to go on to SSDI just recently. I now live on less than $750.00 a month that I receive from SSDI... I am an embarrassment to them. I is quite clear that they are (holding their breath?)waiting for me to die. I live in a house that the roof blew off in the storm of 2007 and despite the fact that I had two insurance policies (a history which shows all payments on time and which had never been late), neither contract was honored. I was left to die in my house and nearly did, until my condition began to reverse (to some limited extent) and I started to recover... I would like to have representation by an attorney or group of attorneys as an individual or AS A REPRESENTATIVE IN A CLASS-ACTION SUIT. Any takers? I will take a person who has formerly proven themselves in such matters and will be receiving applications at ****************************

Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or

You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

Related Legal Questions