Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

What is California Law affidavit which allows an unmarried

Customer Question
man and woman living together...
What is California Law affidavit which allows an unmarried man and woman living together domestically many years to assert by signing that they do not nor will not contend one another's statements or sworn testimonies, in hearings, courts, etcetera?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/28/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What if California affidavit which allows an unmarried man and woman living together domestically for over 35 years to assert by signing that they do not, nor will not, contend each other's statements or sworn testimony in hearings, courts, etcetera, simply because they're not married?

Good afternoon,

You asked for the phone call. Please click on the accept icon for the call offer and I will be able to call you to discuss these issues and the CA law. I look forward to speaking with you.

Doug

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not require a 'live discussion by phone' if its to cost me $20 additional, I've paid $40 for the naming of a simple legal form, Please; whoever you are, there is nothing other you'll do but provide the form's identity. I've been told by an actual California attorney that by signing it can keep us from forced into separate hearings, we simply require its identity... Please, what ever you are, who ever you are we have paid tens of thousands already..

Good afternoon,

I am an actual CA attorney and I have been for 3 decades. As you have changed your mind about the call request, I'll be happy to opt out.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
CANCEL, WE ARE DONE. I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN YOUR SERVICES.
J.S.
Tina, Lawyer