How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have found some things written in reports about me that

Customer Question

If I have found some things written in reports about me that are not completely accurate and could cause a terrible outcome if made part of another report, should I file a motion and what motion should I file if we are due back in court in a month from now?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
correction..the report will be due a month from now and due back in court a month and a half from now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

There are not enough background facts here for an expert to assist you and to put this into context. Can you please give us additional information in that regard?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would rather not type it here. can you speak by phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a family custody matter.