How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2183
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please help daughter and been divorced from her

Customer Question

Please help daughter and been divorced from her husband for 2 or 3 years.she is paying child airport for her two boys.aged 15 and 17.he keep bothering her about has saying some dental work that he says she olds him before or after they got divorce.he has since moved grandson that is 17 yrs is living with her for the last 5 months but shes still paying him child airport for him although he's living with her.the other grandson live with him.he call her on her job etc.what should do about this problem?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear this. Your daughter needs to file for a modification in the Texas Attorney General's office Child Support division and they will reduce her child support if one child is now living with her and one is not with the dad. is their website. I worked for this agency previously so they should be able to help free of charge.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

If you have any additional questions just let me know otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.