Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

But i can file a motion, correct. What motion do i file with

Customer Question

But i can file a motion, correct. What motion do i file with a counter affidavit to defendant's affidavit.
Expert:  Maverick replied 12 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. (Here) is my profile. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.

Please ignore the $19.00 offer as that was for another customer's question and it was accidentally posted here.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i thought i had seven free questions after the first 19.00 ; oh by the way this is a small claims case.

If you want to wait for another expert to assist you, then just click the "opt out" button on your end of the portal and your question will go back to the general pool of questions where another expert may view it and pick it up.

It is difficult to tell you what to file in response to the motion to dismiss at this point since there are too many unknowns here. This is why I am suggesting the phone call option. I am heading into a meeting and will be back in about 1.5 hours if you want to go forward with the phone call offer.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
ok ,thanks.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
do you have a answer for me

It is difficult to tell you what to file in response to the motion to dismiss at this point since there are too many unknowns here. This is why I am suggesting the phone call option. If you do not want to accept my offer, then please let me know and I will opt out so another expert can try to assist you.