Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Dear how are you? I need a lawyer that can help me to get

Customer Question
dear how are you? JA: Because...
dear how are you?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I need a lawyer that can help me to get the pension for my grand mother in Italy, she is an Italian citizent.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: she is 95 years old
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She lives abroad, she doesn't live in Italy - I need to make the paper work here in Florida, since she cannot go to the Consulate herlef anymore.
7/26/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you gone to the consulate with her to find out the issues with the pension?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no, she cannot go to the consulate with me or with anybody, she is in bed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you have experience with the Italian consulate?
Thank you for your reply.
The attorneys on this site cannot represent anyone from this site, it is against state laws. However, my real question is that have you dealt with the Italian consulate on her behalf, I understood she could not go in any longer. To do so you need to just have her give you a written power of attorney authorizing you to act on her behalf if she is able to do so. We cannot contact the consulate for you, so you would have to do that.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Off course we have done that... but I think we will need legal representation to get the pension, she has lived abroad for a long time and when we requested it when she was 65 years old was denied because she had money. Now she doesn't and she is sick. so I need to do it the right way to get the help asap.
Thank you for your reply.
If this is an Italian pension, you would need an attorney in Italy that handles pension matters, you can locate one at the same sites used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your time! I really appreciate it.
Thank you for your reply.
Best wishes.
Tina, Lawyer