How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lost a case in ct superior court on breach of contract.

Customer Question

I lost a case in ct superior court on breach of contract. During the the I filed a motion to dismiss based upon ct not having jurisdiction as I am a resident of RI. And the is a NJ company not conducting business in ct. The motion was not filed on time attributed to personal reasons. I want to file a appeal and need guidance
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you were sued in CT, did you file anything in the court in CT in response to the suit?