How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2166
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in county TX. I am a single mother who is looking

Customer Question

I live in Harris county TX. I am a single mother who is looking for low income or free custody or child support. I did seek a lawyer and he charged me for $150 for less than 3 minutes. It was horrible. I want to know if i can move. My fathers son says i cant move over 100 miles without having to do all of the traveling. I am not okay with being held with all of the responsibility of traveling. I am not familiar with this process and just want to be guided in the best possible way. Thank You.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Do you presently have any sort of court order? IF you like we can talk by phone for an additional charge. I worked in the Texas Child Support Division for a few years.