How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9336
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I spent over 107days in custody was just released with care

Customer Question

I spent over 107days in custody was just released with no follow up care I'm a Ada ssi handicapped persons who used every possible legeal channel I had to push my intestines into my body to have bowel movement this is un accept table in the govners best medical. In the country need help getting counsel
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Denying needed medical care to a prisoner is considered a civil rights violation.

You can get a free consultation from some of the attorneys listed by location here. Successful plaintiffs in these cases routinely win attorney fees, so you may be able to find a very good law firm without having to pay a lot in advance.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney.

I hope this information is helpful.