Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My wife fell and fractured her right shoulder at The

Customer Question
California Hotel&Casinos back entrance. As...
My wife fell and fractured her right shoulder at The California Hotel&Casinos back entrance. As she was exiting the hotel, she mistepped the curbing, tripped and fell. As she was falling, she tried to break her fall using her right hand and with the impact of her hitting the roadway,she fractured her right shoulder. Would like legal advice on what action to take.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/22/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your wife's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 30 years and I have handled several thousand personal injury cases.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Tina, Lawyer