How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41603
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Georgia property reconveyance procedure.

Customer Question

Georgia property re-conveyance procedure; I loaned my mother money to buy a condo. She has repaid it. Can I just (1) return the promissory note with "paid in full" written on it, and (2) send the Security Deed to the Clerk of the Superior Court (Fulton County, GA) with the standard form plus a processing fee? Is it that simple? Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

RealEstate Lien Release

STATEOF __________

COUNTYOF _________

__________________________________,referred to as HOLDER, is the owner of that certain Deed of Trust, executed by_____________________, acknowledges payment in full of the same, which wasrecorded at _________________Book, page ___ of the ________ County, State of_________, and consents to the release of the property from the lien andsatisfaction of the Deed of Trust on the record.




__________________________________,having being duly sworn to tell the truth, acknowledges the execution of thisrelease of Deed of Trust for the purposes stated herein.



Mycommission expires: ___________________

This should take care of it .I appreciate the chance to help you today.