How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need some help in an IP case pro bono I have a company

Customer Question

my name is***** need some help in an IP case pro bono I have a company that was taken from me and maybe into dollars on food it's been happening for 14 years brought to my attention one year ago I have someone helping me out but they're not an IP attorneys name is***** is he is state police officers 18 years and an attorney of 23 he's not a federal attorney but he has all the information we have forensic voice relatives that the voice on this video game came back my voice we also have tons of circumstantial evidence I just don't have the money to pay up front and we desperately need someone to file federal aid for us thank you very much my name is***** my phone number is(###) ###-####please contact me at your earliest convenience
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am sorry we are not a pro bono service.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate your response but you didn't give me an answer I'm wondering if someone that you know in the IP world can legally contact me at that number I'm not going to ask for a refund because at least you didn't get back with me I have a very strong case and I have the best voice forensics gentleman in the country on my side and I had tons of circumstantial evidence so I would really appreciate if you could look within your heart and have someone call me that can talk some sense to me thank you very much and have a great day my number is(###) ###-####you ever helps me out can be just as rich as I'm going to be thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a young person that can file federally that hungry that doesn't have a pocket full of money but now that they're going to get a pocket full of money for put my pocket full of money in my pockets so thank you very much I know you know someone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, you are asking us to violate state laws and we cannot do so. None of the attorneys on this site are allowed to represent any customer and for us to engage in conversations about representation with you would make us in violation of state lw.

If you need a pro bono attorney PLEASE call the state bar association. It is not that the experts on this site would not like to help, it is that we are legally forbidden from doing so. Your state bar association has local pro bono attorneys who may be able to assist. However, what you are talking about is a contingency fee type case so you need to call local attorneys and negotiate that type of contract where they get paid if you win