Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

While incarcerated and on a day I was visiting my son, he

Customer Question

while incarcerated and on a day I was visiting my son, he was caught with contraband. (one Xanax, which he had swallowed but coughed up after constantly being told I was in danger). Dealing with a more serious charge and sentence would most likely run concurrent We didn't concern ourselves with it. after his sentence. my son says the police report states that I had "mouth kissed" him to pass the contraband. The officers were not aware that I was mom at the time. Incident occurred at a work camp where security is laid back and contraband is usually not discovered. Being a visitation day, I was centered has to how he got the pill and since I don't look old enough to be "mom". He decided to say I "kissed" my son. The officer has stated "on record" accusing me of incest. I did not give my kid drugs and I do not have any kind of sexual relationship with my kid.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Can you share with me what your question and concern is?