Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My name is lizeth am on dyfis w my bf i want m to leave the

Customer Question
hello my name is *****...
hello my name is ***** ***** on dyfis w my bf i want him to leave the house hes pretty abussive to me but i told dyfis that things where gettin better n thats not true am afraid of loosin my kids pleasehelp me
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/18/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) What state is his in?

2) How/why is the Division of Family Services involved? What is alleged?

3) Has CPS filed in court, or not?

4) Whose name is ***** ***** lease/title of the house?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Tina, Lawyer