How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed a civil suit against a person mself, in a criminal

Customer Question

I filed a civil suit against a person for perjuring himself, in a criminal trial (misdemeanor assault charge).
The judge says my complaint does not comply with Nebraska Rules of Practice & Procedure, because it does not list each claim & cause of action separately. He told me I have to amend it, so it is a proper pleading, & re-file it, today.
I can fax, or email a copy of it.
Thank you,
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot rewrite your complaint for you. We can provide you a sample of what a complaint should look like for you to make your complaint conform to the rules if that is sufficient for you (although the sample we provide will be for format only, it is not necessarily going to be the same as your issues).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can not re-write the complaint, so it conforms to what the judge wants, you can not help me.Bob
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, pursuant to the terms of service you agreed upon when you posted the question, we are prohibited by state law from engaging in legal representation and ghost writing would be considered representation. I do apologize, you would need to go to a local attorney or legal aid for the assistance you are seeking.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then I will go to a local attorney, who can actually do something.