How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19140
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live on my in laws property years I had moved a mobile

Customer Question

I live on my in laws property for two years I had moved a mobile home on it six months ago last week I came home they went into my house unconnected my direc tv cords un hooked my pipes to the toilet and moved my mobile home in the woods on their property is their anything I can do and remind you I have three children an now theirs no water access no electric no toilet they did not give me no call that they were moving it cuz it just happened while I was visiting my family during fourth of july weekend
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Could explain a little more?

Are you paying them rent?

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

The agreement is Not enforceable no matter what you do. You cannot circumvent the requirements of form I-864. You cannot make side agreement that releases you from your obligation under form I-864, which is an enforceable contract between you and the United States Government.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.