How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19323
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have a clear vehicle title from the state of Montana

Customer Question

If I have a clear vehicle title from the state of Montana and I sold the vehicle, now the bank is coming after me and saying that the state made a mistake. The bank seized all my bank accounts....What are my options?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to file lawsuit against the bank for release of your bank accounts. In the lawsuit, you have to show that you have clear title and have paid off the loan at the time of the transfer. However, if there is indeed a mistake and you have not infact paid off the loan, you have to pay off the loan in order for your accounts to be unfrozen.

The lawsuit will be filed at your local Courthouse. You can obtain forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.