How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 34729
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The judge grandet my parents physical custidy of my daughter

Customer Question

The judge grandet my parents physical custidy of my daughter 14now gave us thursday-monday i went back jail few years ago and now they say it not in affect that we have no rights say over her my husband pays child surport but everytime time pick her up they have excuse they are almost 80 lots health promblem i dont mind them having her because she is attacted to them but i want my time to
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You havent answerd anything yet but you want more money
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the confusion...I do not understand your question...I had offered a phone call at a nominal fee ($5) to allow you to perhaps better explain.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Simple i have cout order for my girl thursday-monday and they dont do it they seem think they dont have to because i went jail few years agio they think the court order for joint custy they dont have do it anymore
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

THank you can hire an attorney and file a "contempt" case. IF they are not obeying the court order? They are in "contempt" and the judge can order that they follow the order. AND the judge can (and likely will) order they pay your lawyers fees

Bot***** *****ne: this is, relatively, hire a local attorney and let them file contempt charges.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.