How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 26803
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I give you my name and DOB, can you pull my report and

Customer Question

If I give you my name and DOB, can you pull my report and confidentially advise me about what's going on? I have seemingly been inaccurately of Doctor shopping and my doctor informed me that the DEA had contacted him. I had no idea about this...I spend time between San Diego and LA and occasionally see two doctors for schedule II adderall. I have never abused the system, I simply didn't know I couldn't do that. I had no intent to sell or misuse the dosage that was being prescribed, it was merely out of proximity/location and appointment availability. Can you help me locate my records in CA and advise me as to how to get this accusation cleared up and with whom to contact? Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish for this question to be published on the website. I wish to remain in full confidentiality and my name and information to be kept anonymously.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Lawyers here cannot represent you, as JustAnswer is not a law firm. There is no attorney/client privilege here on this website. All we can do here is to offer you general legal information.

If you require confidentiality and attorney/client privilege, you will have to retain a California lawyer who can obtain your records and discuss them with you.

Try the California Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service if you need a place to start.

If you are not in need of general legal information, you can contact***@******.*** for the return of your deposit.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was not asking for representation. I was looking for information on my medical records from a CA state board certified physician.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

I understand what you want to get. But only you or a lawyer that you have retained has the right to access your records. We cannot provide such a service here on this website.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how would I go about doing that
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

If it's your California medical records, your doctors would have that and you are entitled to them for the asking.

If you are charged with a criminal offense, all of the records relating to this incident would be discovery material and would be turned over to your attorney during the progress of the case. Your attorney would, in turn, make copies for you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Related Legal Questions