How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MIAMILAW1127 Your Own Question
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 755
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
MIAMILAW1127 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a relationship with my cousin. Nobody knew but s wife

Customer Question

I have a relationship with my cousin. Nobody knew but his wife found out & also married but someone I don't know who is texting me & sending me messages which making me feel so bad. & taking my pictures & video that once I sent to my cousin & treating me to send it public. also listening all my cousin & I conversations or messages we had. I know is his wife & his step daughter but I don't have a proof. before they were texting from a fake # ***** they are using a legal #. I don't know what to do.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The only thing you will be able to do at this point is to get a restraining order against them so they stop contacting you, but in order to do that you will need to be able to prove that they are the ones contacting you. You can check to see who the legal number is ***** to and see if it is them.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not satisfied. Idon't want to continue
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

We can continue to chat or I can flag the question for you so you can request a refund.

Please advise.