How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1535
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Legal Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

I HAVE WON A SMALL CLAIMS default JUDGEMENT AGAINST THE BANK OF AMERICA.What bank address and bank account number do I use to send the required Writ of
Execution detail?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Thank you for your question. You can still ask clarifying questions if needed until you are satisfied, there is no charge for follow-up questions. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I welcome you to request my assistance in any future legal questions you may have, by simply placing my name in the first sentence of your new question. It is important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Finally, please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer favorably so that I may be compensated and the question may be closed in the system. I wish you the best in your endeavors! –Rich

What state are you in and perhaps I can find the address for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nevada.....Las Vegas
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I answered your question...Nevada
Please respond
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. The writ of execution must be sent to the registered corporate address on file with the Secretary of State. Any business who operates in the state must have a contact and address on record.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other questions just ask. If not, please rate the question for credit and tracking.