How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 6391
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received a notice of entry and docketing of judgement

Customer Question

I received a notice of entry and docketing of judgement around June 30th. I was making payments from 2012-2014. i am now in the position I can start payment again. How do I go about doing that? I live in Anoka County, MN.
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help. Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I have not. I do not want to file bankrupcy.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

*Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

* What does that judgment say?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The judgment is from Endura Credit Union in the amount of $12769.66. I paid $4550. I would be fine with making payments.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The letter also said that the notice was sent to the attorneys but did not list who they are.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Answer: The way to set that up is to contact the lawyer that represents the credit union and tell them that you would like to set up a payment plan to pay toward the judgment. You can contact the court clerk that issued the judgment and ask for the credit union's lawyer's contact information. Sometimes it is not on the judgment; but it is on all the other paper work.