How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to take to a lawyer about how to best file an

Customer Question

I need to take to a lawyer about how to best file an isurance claim? My question has to with strategy when making a theft insuance claim to get maximum payout for my claim?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience and I'd like to assist you for informational purposes. Is this a claim against your homeowner's policy? I've dealt in homeowner's policy claims before. In one of my past claims, I received a settlement for almost $750,000. How can I help?