How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyHeather Your Own Question
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 677
Experience:  15 years law practice experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
AttyHeather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live with my landlord whom i reside with as a personal

Customer Question

hello i live with my landlord whom i reside with as a personal handymanand housekeeper in exchange for boarding.Wanting to move she promised that a shop on the new property would be mine if i moved her prepered the old house as rental and renovated the new house.six months to finish her beautiful home,and she evicts me.iam on ssdisability so physically i am broken. help i looked up (Promosorry Estopel) looking at the 14th day of a 30 day quit any advice...
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience, and I'd like to assist for informational purposes.

You will need to file an answer to the eviction, and you'll have to set out the agreement that you had with her, including how long she stated you could remain in exchange for the services you provided. You'll also have to assert that you gave the services, and therefore, you have provided the consideration, and you are entitled to remain in the house for whatever period of time you agreed upon.

Has that answered your question?

Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm checking in to see if I've answered your question. Please let me know!

Related Legal Questions