Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have to go hearing today in court I 't know what to

Customer Question
I have to go for...
I have to go for a hearing today in court I don't know what to expect . I'm being sued by a business cause I have not returned the merchandise nor paid on it since April2016. I owe 2500.00 plus court cost . Will I have to bring money or? And will I go to jail
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
7/12/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you explain what happened?

Tina, Lawyer