How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking attorney that is both criminal and family/ law

Customer Question

I am looking for an attorney that is both criminal and family/ law suit/ I have a brief prepared for my case. The divorce was final in Feb, 2013 The judge was deliberately lied to on the in court at the first hearing. He now has reopened the case and waiting for me to find an attorney to file it. Just some of the illegal things that took place.
1. The attorney representing my ex husband did not step forward and say, He had represented me four times from 2006 to 2012. This is a felony, 2. My ex lied to the judge on the stand about how much money we actually made. Claiming we made only 110,000.
hiding from the judge, I had actually made us 215,000. Selling our two home. The financial was shown with only the first page. NOT THE SECOND PAGE WHICH CLEARLY SHOWED MY INCOME. We together had made in his own writing of the financial $315,000. 3. Our UBS stock market account He stole, withdraws $336 within a period of 18 months and hid the money. There is much more, the two year period is over but they kept the harassment up with more lies taking me back to court on September, 2015 with more lies to the judge. collecting another 9000 from me. He has not, after the judge ordered him to pay my spousal he still owes me five thousand. And refuses to pay. I think I need an attorney that knows both criminal and family. could you please help me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or

You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####