How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Mydaughterisheadofmydeaddaddy'swill(estatehead) i'vebeenleftoutnottoldmyrights,shewontgivemeacopyofthebankaccount.itstatesclearlyinthewillihavethatright.ineedtoknowmyrights.iheardshe'sold alotofmydadd'ylandforalot ofmomney.iwanttoknowhowthismoney wasused.andhowmuchingeneraldoesshetakeout of thwill;accounttouseforherslfuse?isimplydont6knowmyrights
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

I am very sorry to learn of this situation and of the recent death in your family.

To contest a will you will need to challenge this in probate court.

This link here gives you a step by step guide on how to do this:

You can get more detailed information as well as templates on how to file these motions by visiting your local law library - but the above link will give you a better idea as to how to go about challenging the will (beyond simply asking the executor of the estate to do their job properly).