How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I 't have any money, but i deseratly need advice on getting

Customer Question

I don't have any money, but i deseratly need advice on getting my$3936 from Riverside Heights. I have to pay rent and food. Please help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you.

  • Please keep in mind, this is a "pay for use" forum, so there is a charge for our service. You can find information about your account and our services here:

If you are trying to enforce your rights for the return of money, you are likely looking to sue someone (or some entity) for breach of contract. The amount in question will likely allow you to sue in small claims court (if you provide me the state you are in I can usually provide you with both the small claims jurisdictional limit for your state and usually information to assist you in your claim).