How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyHeather Your Own Question
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 677
Experience:  15 years law practice experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
AttyHeather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Seeking HELP! and ritual abused, victims. I am suffering,

Customer Question

Seeking HELP! For medically and ritual abused, victims. I am suffering , where and how do I get help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience, and I'd like to assist you for informational purposes.

I don't know alot about your situation, because it only states that there are medically and ritual abused victims, but if you have not yet, you should go to the police. In many states, if you have been a crime victim, there is money available to victims in a type of victim reparations program, but first you'd have to go to the police. Victim reparations can pay for all types of things, including counseling, medical visits, and sometimes even help with getting you relocated or paying rent.

Has this helped?

Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm just checking in to see if I have been able to answer your question. Could you please chime in and reply to this message in the chat and let me know that I have answered what you were asking? Thank you very much and thanks for using!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Heather, I am ***** ***** I asked questions, about medical / Ritual abuse, it was weeks ago I just got your answer. Wheater because 65 year olds r not hood with cell phones or whatever reason. Thank 4your ans. I'll tryed the police and everything else , I found no help. Thanks