Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My wife and I are scheduled to pick up two (2) juvenile

Customer Question
fliers (ages 11 & 12)...
My wife and I are scheduled to pick up two (2) juvenile fliers (ages 11 & 12) from SeaTac Airport Monday, 7/11, morning. We want to meet them at the arrival gate. What procedure is there to get through the security checkpoint without a ticket??
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
7/9/2016
Lawyer: Briarcliff767,
 replied 1 year ago
Briarcliff767

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.

The best way is to arrive at the airport early and request a gate pass from the airline counter.

If you would like to call ahead to check for availability, our website has a list of all of the airlines that operate out of Sea-Tac and their contact information -

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Flights-Airlines/Airlines.

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Make sure to bring your identification with you as well as any flight information you have for them.

If they are not your children make sure to have a letter notarized from a parent just in case stating you can pick them up. ​

You can also use the contact form on this link to get this started so you will have everything on file ready to arrive at the airport with the airport itself. http://www.portseattle.org/About/Contact/Pages/Contact-Sea-Tac.aspx

Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767