Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

What evidence would I need to have to prove that he was

Customer Question
Hi what evidence would I...
Hi what evidence would I need to have to prove that he was invoice eith a collusion with three lawyer
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: one lawyer from north Carolina .and one lawyer from Atlanta ga . it was a legal malpractice case we spent 80.000 in fee foe both lawyer that settler the from 8000. 00. but never disclose there fee amount. never send any copy of motion that was file by opposing counsel and never file any subpoena that they was told to filer to got record from the government for medical
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet iam tyring to find one that you can trust
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: you would have set down and talk with some one to go over the fact of the case. the case is only being going on for six year oh by the way my name is ***** *****
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/9/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What do you mean the attorneys from two different states were in collusion? Can you more clearly and briefly explain your specific claims against the attorneys involved?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you cant answer that question because don,t no all the fact surround the question , we just got take for 80k from two law firm one nc and the second one is in at.Ga I belief it was collusion between the parties. it was unfair to me to not get any thing I request the attorney do no motion was files no subpoena was submit to the court as i ask for. I request subpoena for medical record from the government with in the judge knew that to obtain medical for the government required a subpoena he knew and all ,parties knew that and that was the hold care that was play at a hearing that I didn't get a copy of the motion to compel evidence production. and the judge ask that question have any one required the record I ask the government for the records back in Feb. 2016 and government response was tell them to do there job. but all parties knew those fact . this attorney just rip me and my wife off
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i belief we need to set down with a good law firm in Florida. and put all the fact on the table and go from there
Thank you for your reply.
You are right that I cannot answer because I do not know the facts around your question, but you still have not given me any facts that would allow me to actually answer you.
Is the case over yet? I do not understand because you are not telling me enough information to answer you.
If you want to go in person to a law firm in FL, you may do so, but to sue an attorney in NC or in GA, you have to sue them for malpractice in those states and not in FL.
Tina, Lawyer