Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

How do I get a permanent pre-boarding

Customer Question

How do I get a permanent pre-boarding for flying
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thanks for your question.

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you.

You can apply for various TSA programs that can get you through the screening security lanes faster, if this is your question. If you are asking how to get permanent pre-boarding, meaning board the plane before everyone else on the flight, this privilege is only afforded to flyers with proven medical conditions/disabilities and is handled through the various airlines.

TSA Precheck Program for domestic travel--How to apply:

https://www.tsa.gov/precheck

Follow directions at the site. (fee: $85)

--------------

TSA Global Entry (GOES) for domestic and international travel--it can include Precheck for a small additional fee ($15):

https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes

-----------

Click on 'Global Entry' or any of the other programs listed, that may suit your needs.

If you fill out your application online, then you will be required to schedule an in-person interview at an Enrollment Center to be fingerprinted, have your documents verified and pay the fee. To find the Enrollment Center closest to you, go to this site:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/locator

------------

Or call Universal Enrollment Service at 855- 347- 8371 (HOURS: 8am - 10pm Mon-Fri Eastern time) to find a center or make an appointment.

I hope this helps.

If you have any further questions, just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

If you found my answer helpful, please select a positive rating from the ratings box on your page; this is the only way I receive credit for my time and assistance. Thank you very much.

Best wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. TSA Precheck is not a permanent option as you will have to renew every 5 years. There is no permanent option for expedited flights.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

This is Cher the initial expert who answered your question.

I just wanted to point out that when you click on the link I provided you for TSA Precheck, the first thing it states is:

"Keep moving. TSA Pre✓® saves you time and stress.

With a 5 year, $85 membership, you can speed through security and don’t need to remove your:
shoes, laptops, liquids, belts and light jackets." So, this information was already included in my answer and the second expert's answer was unnecessary.

Best wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, from Cher.

I'm just checking in with you to see how everything is going and if you found the information in my answer helpful. If so, please let me know, thanks!

If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to reply back and start your reply with "For Cher Only", so I can address it.

I hope all is well!

Warmest wishes,

Cher