Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

Can a pi take a picture of a cheating husband driving into

Customer Question

Can a pi take a picture of a cheating husband driving into mistress farage
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Va
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
I will be happy to answer your question.
Please note that any information is provided for educational purposes only!

Where would you be at the time you take the photo and for what purposes do you want to take the photo?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not around. Validate cheating husband

Thank you for your follow up.

Yes.

Licensed Private Investigators can in fact conduct video and /or photo surveillance for the purposes of catching marital infidelity, as long as, the PI has the right to be at the location / vantage point, from where the video / photo surveillance is conducted.

I wish you the best of luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can anyone use the pi pics or only the person who hired him?
Does pic of hiding car in mistress garage prove infidelity like going to motel since unable to get private pics inside

Thank you for your follow up.

Generally, anyone who lawfully obtains photos from the private investigator can use the photos, however, generally, photos of one person using another person's garage would generally not be sufficient to prove infidelity unless there are other supporting evidence that shows some type of cheating or an affair is taken place.

I wish you the best of luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
U said hiding your car in your mistress garage is not sufficient evidence . How u get supporting evidence when u can't trespass, look in Windows etc.

Thank you for your follow up.

The best way generally would be to hire an experienced local licensed private investigator and in most cases, local private investigator will be able to obtain sufficient evidence of infidelity, if in fact such is taking place.

I wish you the best of luck!