Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I currently have a TSA pre check # with Delta airlines I am

Customer Question

I currently have a TSA pre check # ***** Delta airlines
I am flying with American & British air for the first time this summer.
Do I need to register my TSA # ***** both airlines ?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

Thank you for your patience.

Yes, every airline you fly should have your TSA Precheck number, so notify both American and British Air, so they can add it to your profile.

I hope this helps and wish you a great trip!

Please take a moment to select a positive rating from the ratings box on your page, as that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much.

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will always be here to help.

Best wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.

If you are unsure of how to locate your TSA Precheck number since you fly with Delta I have provided the link so you can easily let the other airlines know when booking your flights that number.

I assume you will be booking online so make sure to add that to the Known Traveler Number field.

It still will not guarantee that you will get pre check status but you will atleast have it in the profile for any travel coming up.

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/programs/precheck Then hit locate KTN​​

There are a few airlines do not participate in the TSA Precheck and British is one of them​.

So British would not be one that you would need to contact. Here is the list of participating airlines :

TSA Pre✓® participating airlines include Aeromexico, Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Airlines, American Airlines, Cape Air, Delta Air Lines, Etihad Airways, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Seaborne Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, United Airlines, Virgin America and WestJet.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, again.

This is Cher, the first expert who sent you an answer.

Your question did not ask how to find your KTN number and you did not mention not having it, so the information in the answer by the second expert is irrelevant to the question asked. I'm sure when you contacted British Airways to ask them to add your KTN to your profile, you would have been told that they don't participate in the program.

I hope you will consider my answer directly relevant to your question and rate it positively. Thank you very much!

Warmest wishes,

Cher