Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I feel I was discriminated against by a doctor I was

Customer Question

I feel I was discriminated against by a doctor I was pre-approved to see him car accident when I got there he told me he could not see me because if you could only see ukrainians Russian do not bring my keys into his house the only thing those monkeys are good for RF in them and throwing them in the trash I had to go see another doctor that I had to pay for because said he could not see me I have serious issues now I'm going to see doctor I haven't been for the care I needed from the car accident and I need that care a lawyer that I hired didn't know I told her that this had happened he said there's nothing I can do for you hired the lawyer the contingency and she gave me a letter of protection I want to see a few doctors my mouth wired shut for 2 weekshappy shoulder pain whiplash supposed to have an MRI of my head and face for TMJ disorder what can I domishap in 2011 my phone number is *************I do not have an email address again
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,