How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been told that until I turn to a Lawyer the Social

Customer Question

I have been told that until I turn to a Lawyer the Social Security will never correct a "low ball" benefit on my Social Security. I have been working on this myself since 2014. I am now over 70 and retired last month. I started collecting Social Security in 2014 and knew the benefits were too low and proved math errors with SSA OWN EXHIBITS, and now I have an Appeal to Appeals Council in Falls Church, VA. I have heard nothing back other than the "CERTIFIED MAIL RECEIPT" so that I had proof that I sent the Appeal in the required time frame. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA customers in an actual case. However, if you want us to answer a legal question in this regard, please let us know.