Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

How to change appointment date?

Customer Question

how to change appointment date?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

You can call Universal Enrollment Service to change an appointment:

Universal Enrollment Service: 855- 347- 8371 Hours: 8AM -10PM Mon - Fri Eastern time.

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. You do not have to make a call to reschedule. You can complete this right here online by clicking this link and logging into your account. Phone call times may vary and you might be on hold for longer periods of time. https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/1379/~/goes-can-i-reschedule-or-cancel-my-appointment%3if ​ Please let me know if you have further questions.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

This is Cher, the first expert who answered your question, correctly.

I just had to jump in here, to let you know that the link in the other expert's answer is a 'bad link.' Calling Universal Enrollment Service is the TSA's recommended way of cancelling or rescheduling an appointment. I hope you can do that successfully with the phone number I included in my initial answer.

Best of luck to you!

Warmest wishes,
Cher

Hi

The link I gave is not a bad link and is the easiest way due to longer wait times. The link I gave had extra numbers on the end and you can click here to get this taken care of quicker

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/1379/~/goes-can-i-reschedule-or-cancel-my-appointment%3F

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, this is Cher.

I want try my best to make sure you get the most correct information. The link originally provided by the expert Briarcliff, was 'bad' because it contained 3 extra numbers at the end, as she stated and did not bring you to the right place. However, to reschedule an appointment for GOES (Global Entry), that link may be helpful, but If you want to reschedule your appointment for TSA Precheck OR GOES, the phone number and link I provided in my initial answer is correct and accurate.

Please let me know if you need any further information and if I have answered your question satisfactorily, please let me know here and/or select a positive rating from the ratings box on your page.

Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,

Cher