Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have at least two cases pending where I think all I have

Customer Question

I have at least two cases pending where I think all I have to do is collect the money I am owed. I have Small Claim, but they seem about as good as nothing. And I want quick action as I need to buy a car, etc Thank you.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What do you mean you have cases pending where all you have to do is collect money? Do you have actual money judgments from the court?
What have you done in small claims already to try to collect?
Have you filed motions to garnish wages or levy bank accounts or seize property yet?